Deadline to Apply: October 29, 2021
Are you passionate about the possibilities of technology for delivering positive, impactful, and creative experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Delphi Technology Corp is seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join us. We are looking for a strategic, creative and motivated individual with intermediate level experience in information technology, web development and frontend design.
- Design, implement, maintain and optimize websites and web plugins.
- Coordinate with team members on best practices and designs, and review each other’s code for completeness.
- Brainstorm new features to be added into frontend components to enhance user
- experience and productivity.
- Translate complex problems and wireframes into digestible steps and then
- implement into code. Rigorous testing, debugging, and profiling of front end code,
- especially for cross browser and cross platform support.
- Attend to other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Enrolled in post-secondary education in fields such as Computer Science,
- Information Technology, Software Engineering or Web Development.
- High proficiency with Git version control and other software engineering practices Experience with developing or working with Moodle or WordPress websites is an asset.
- Knowledge of PHP or PHP-based frameworks is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Salina Nguyen at HR@delphitechcorp.com and include the position you are applying for.