Deadline to Apply: December 15, 2021
Delphi Technology Corp. is seeking for an enthusiastic, creative Digital Marketing
Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for promoting and protecting the company’s reputation by developing and executing business, media relations and public relations strategies and plans for brand building/corporate promotions, internal communications and corporate communications/corporate affairs initiatives through the use of, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. in collaboration with the Communications team.
- Assist in developing, implementing and measuring external and internal Social Media based communication plans.
- Assist in business development and inside sales opportunities.
- Help manage day-to-day media relations/media requests for brand and corporate issues.
- Assist in written materials including press releases, Q&A, media standby statements and responses on brand and corporate issues as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Brand PR programs to support brand building initiatives/innovation/corporate promotions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Social Media and PR program; as well as communicate results back to business.
- Serve as junior editor and provide communications content for Intranet. Ensure communication is accurate, relevant and consistent with the brand and overall corporate messaging and positions.
- Develop and manage internal/external corporate and local community events in support of corporate giving strategy.
- Experience in content creation using a variety of different mediums such as video, Adobe Creative Suite editing, photography, articles, infographics and blogs.
- Enrolled in post-secondary education in fields such as Sales and Marketing, Project Management, Digital Media, Photographic technology, or a related discipline.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written in English).
- Demonstrated success with Social Media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok, Linkedin, Pinterest and others.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver to deadlines.
What’s in it for you:
- Working alongside a team of talented, like-minded and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse open and fast-paced environment.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Hybrid / Remote work policy.
- Flexible work hours.
- Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Benefits *conditions apply*
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Salina Nguyen at HR@delphitechcorp.com and include the position you are applying for.
Delphi Technology Corporation(DTC) embraces and celebrates diversity. DTC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse staff, clients and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Employment Standard. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the recruiting process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.