Job Closing Date: 02/17/2022
Founded in 2019, Delphi Technology Corp. (DTC) is an innovative Canadian
EdTech company that is developing adaptive, virtual aviation training with the integration of Virtual, Augmented and Mixed reality. Our mission is to inspire the next generation of aspiring aviators. In this modern era, we believe the integration and continuous innovation of our emerging technology in digital aviation training leads to a successful future.
Delphi Technology Corporation is seeking for an experienced, independent and passionate Full-Stack Developer. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be developing both front-end and back-end code. This role is responsible for delivering scalable and efficient code, as well as supports the creation of web application services from design to deployment. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who looks forward to challenges and contributes with high quality work.
• Coordinate with team members on best practices and designs, and review
each other’s code for completeness.
• Design, implement, maintain, and optimize websites and web plugins.
• Brainstorm new features to be added into frontend components to enhance
user experience and productivity.
• Translate complex problems and wireframes into digestible steps and then
implement into code.
• Rigorous testing, debugging and profiling, of front end code, especially for
cross browser and cross platform support.
• Attend to other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
• Completion of post-secondary education in fields such as Computer
Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Web
• Intermediate server programming with OPO, Python, Node, and database
programming with SQL, SQLight, or MongoDB
• High proficiency with Git version control and other software engineering
• Experience with developing or working with Moodle or WordPress websites
is an asset.
• Demonstrates strong communication, decision making, prioritization and
time-management skills with the ability to manage completing deadlines.
What’s in it for you:
• Working alongside a team of talented, like-minded and friendly people.
• A fun, diverse open and fast-paced environment.
• Challenging and stimulating projects.
• Hybrid / Remote work policy.
• Flexible work hours.
• Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Benefits conditions apply
Delphi Technology Corporation(DTC) embraces and celebrates diversity. DTC is an equal
opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our
diverse staff, clients and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and
accessible employment practices in compliance with the Employment Standard. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the recruiting process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@delphitechcorp.com